As a Founding Partner, everywoman has supported the Awards since it's launch seven years ago. Since then, the Awards have gone from strength to strength and is still the only premium awards ceremony that recognises, celebrates and platforms black business excellence in the UK. Designed to transcend stereotypes, the BBBAwards highlights the financial contribution made by black professionals to the UK economy covering in a range of creative, corporate and tech-based industries – and we look forward to shining a light on this year’s talented individuals!
If you know an exceptional colleague, client, acquaintance or family member for the BBBAwards Judging Panel to review, please nominate them HERE. We encourage and accept self-nominations. Nominations are free and simple to enter. Please feel free to share the link with others.
The outstanding business professionals and entrepreneurs nominated will be recognised in six industry categories that are split in to Rising Star and Leader of the Year awards:
- Arts and Media (includes all media, design, fashion, performance art, publishing and advertising)
- Consumer and Luxury (includes food, beverage, household goods, retail, travel and leisure, cosmetics, personal and luxury goods)
- Entrepreneur - operating their own business or social enterprise for over 18 months as at 20 April 2020
- Financial Services - includes banks, brokers, payment services, insurance companies, credit card funds and regulators
- Professional Services - includes law, accounting, management consultancy and in-house professionals
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) - includes health, industrials, telecoms, pharmaceuticals, transport and energy
We look forward to receiving your nominations!
For more information on the BBBAwards, please visit the website
The everywoman and BBBAwards teams.