From 2015-17, we carried out research about young women who are not in education, employment and training (NEET) and economically inactive (EI). These women are not working but not actively looking for work or able to start work quickly. This might be because they have caring responsibilities, for example, or have problems with their health.
The aims of the research were:
- To give economically inactive young women a voice;
- To understand the reasons for the high numbers of economically inactive young women;
- To identify the changes to policy and practice needed to reduce this number and better support this group.
We would like to commission a short, independent evaluation to understand:
- Did the project meet its original aims?
- How has the research been received and used by key audiences?
Individuals or organisations interested in submitting a bid should send a short proposal outlining their relevant experience and qualifications, research design and methodology and day rate to Emma Mckay, Research Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline is 8 January 2018.