Round 2 of Large Grants Fund will be open from 26 April 2018.
- It will be for projects between £2,000 and £65,000.
About the Grant Scheme
The Women’s Vote Centenary Grant Scheme is a £1.5 million government fund that will support local and community groups across England in celebrating the centenary of women gaining the right to vote.
The grant scheme has two types of funds:
- Approximately 150 Small Grants of between £300 to £2,000 for grassroots projects to run small-scale events and activities to celebrate the centenary of women gaining the vote. There will be three bidding rounds during 2018.
- Up to 30 Large Grants of between £2,000 and £125,000. These will fund projects that increase the understanding of, and engagement with, democracy, and encourage women to participate in public life. There will be two bidding rounds during 2018.
Both funds are open to organisations and activity in England only. Each of the devolved administrations has been provided additional funding to celebrate the centenary in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and are making their own arrangements.
How to apply for Large Grants
- Round 1 of the Large Grant Fund for grants between £30,000 and £125,000 is now CLOSED.
The closing date was 27 February 2018 at 23.59.
- Round 2will be open from 26 April 2018, for projects between £2,000 and £65,000.
For this round, there will be two application forms, one for projects £2,000 – £20,000 and another for projects £20,001 – £65,000. Updated guidance and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) will be available from this date.
Small Grants Fund Application Timelines:
- NOW OPEN
- closes 18 May 2018
- To start by 31 Aug 2018
- Opens 12 Jul 2018
- Closes 14 Sep 2018
- To start by 15 Dec 2018
Other Grant Schemes Open for Applications