Date and time:
Online booking will follow shortly - places will be limited (Women First Partnership members will have priority).
The training will cover:
CONTRACTS AND COMMERCIAL RISKS:
- Payment terms and charitable duties.
- Liability – exclusions and limitations.
- Warranties and indemnities.
- Sub-contracting and termination.
- Recent developments – Data Protection, Modern Slavery, TUPE.
- Contractual remedies.
- Overview of the regulations and light-touch regime.
- The tender process – submitting a bid, variations, clarification questions and collaborative bids.
- Challenges – what to consider the process or outcome doesn’t ‘feel right’, plus the time limits and grounds for challenging.
In each section we will look to provide an understanding of the key terms to look out for when bidding for and entering into contracts and how to negotiate for better terms and/or to reduce risk.
Solicitors from award winning Anthony Collins will be delivering the training.