Date and time:
The fourth annual Women in Finance Summit takes place on February 12, and offers the chance to hear from the women championing gender equality and diversity across finance, accounting, and law.
Speakers include Sonya Barlow, Founder of Like Minded Females; June Felix, CEO of IG Group; Brenda Trenowden CBE, CFA, CCMI and Global Chair of 30% Club; Elysia McCaffrey, Acting Director of The Government Equalities Office, and lots more.
From 8:00AM to 4:50PM, they will discuss topics such as:
- Identifying and deconstructing the barriers that prevent women from entering and progressing in the field
- The role of leadership by innovation
- Recruitment practices and understanding unconscious recruitment biases
- Best practices for engaging men in the implementation of gender diversity programmes
- Progress made since the launch of the Women in Finance Charter and the Gender Pay Regulations.
Rosa newsletter subscribers can get 20% off the standard ticket price using the code WIF4ROSA.